24Vac electronic dial thermostat, with lock and limiting facility. Features night set back when used with remote time switch. Setback 4˚c fixed.
The 501x Room thermostat forms part of the heating control system which also includes the following components: Wiring Centre 375x, and Kanmor Weather Compensating Controller 355x.
How the thermostat works:
The thermostat measures the temperature and compares it with the setting value. (The setting value is set by turning the dial). If the measured value is below the set value the thermostat demands heat. When the desired temperature has been reached, the thermostat terminates the heat demand to the wiring centre.
- One stage heat
- Temperature Range +6c – +30c
- Dial Adjustment on Cover
- Night Setback fixed at 4˚c – when used with separate time switch
- Differential: 0.5c
- On/Off Contacts: SPST
- Locking and limiting temperature set point
- Two events per day when used with a Kanmor 355x Weather Compensating Controller
- Dimensions 80mm x 80mm x 30mm