MSV-O is a new generation of manual valves for balancing flow in heating, cooling and
domestic hot water systems. MSV-O is a combined pre-setting and shut off valve with a range of unique features: –
- Fixed venturi orifice.
- Removable hand wheel for easy mounting.
- Numeric pre-setting scale, visible from more angles.
- Easy locking of pre-setting.
- Built-in measuring nipples for 3mm needles.
- Open-close with Allen key in emergency.
- Open-closed colour indicator.
It is recommended to use MSV-O in constant flow systems in front of boilers, flat stations
or heat pumps in one-family houses for balancing, shut-off function for service and repair, flow
verification, one pipe systems. The valve may be mounted in flow or return.
All dimensions are available with internal thread. APFM 5000/100 measuring instrument is available.